COVID-19 Risk Mitigation Practices
The safety and health of clients and the larger community remains our number one priority. We are committed to finding a way to continue serving our clients, without putting you at unnecessary risk. To do so, we are making some temporary changes in our operations, and following the accommodations that have been suggested by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organizations (WHO) in order to limit the spread of this virus and do our part to protect the vulnerable populations in our state.
We are taking extra precautions with our office space by sanitizing shared surfaces, removing throw pillows and games or toys that cannot be sanitized between sessions. Ultimately, your mental health during this pandemic is just as important as your physical health. A healthy mind plays a major role in having a healthy body and we will do our best to support your mental health needs during this critical time.
During this outbreak, Fundamental Health Associates will support your decision whether to keep or cancel an existing scheduled appointment. We will waive all cancellation fees for patients who cancel their appointment due to illness or for precautionary measures. Please call or email us with your questions or concerns; no-show fees will still apply if a session is not attended and there is no notification provided.
You are encouraged to stay home if:
- You are over 60
- Your immune system is compromised by another illness, or treatment for that illness
- You have an existing illness, such as heart or lung disease that places you at higher risk
- You have a fever, cough or shortness of breath
- You have traveled or visited locations known to have multiple cases/major community spread of COVID-19
- You have family members who have symptoms of this illness
- You are, or you live with, a health care worker taking care of infected persons
We are exploring telecounseling services at this time. However, insurance coverage for therapy via telecounseling varies greatly by insurance provider. If you are interested in learning more or if you prefer telecounseling services, feel free to email or call Jaime or June to further explore this option.
We will work through this together. Please, let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
Fundamental Health Associates